The world is so full of devastation and heartbreak.
Wars, murder, rapes, child abuse, neglect, starving children and families. It seems that every day it gets worse.
You turn on the news and you realize that you really didn’t want to watch it after-all. I remember watching the news and they would be talking about children who won spelling bee’s and show pictures of students graduating from high-school or college. Now you never see that.
You see stories about teachers molesting children, pastors and priests molesting little boys. You see people you know that have committed horrendous crimes like murder and rape. They show pictures of children and families all over the world that are starving to death. We also see more and more devastation caused by the ever loving mother nature.
Tornado’s that are killing woman, men and children. Wreaking havoc on entire states. Flattening entire cities and leaving friends, family and loved one, even complete strangers with nothing except the clothes on their backs.
We all need to pull together as a whole country and help those in need. Make donations. Re-build schools and homes, help to re-build their lives.
Donate what you can afford, even if it is just pennies. Every penny counts and it all adds up. I am going to set up a website and special account for people to send their donations. I am sure there are other places doing the same thing and I will post links for this if you are interested.
PLEASE HELP! I WILL BE SETTING UP A DONATION ACCOUNT VERY SOON AND WILL POST THAT HERE.
THANK YOU ALL<3
- Backpacks, Human Shields, Above and Beyond: The Oklahoma Teacher Heroes (theatlanticwire.com)
- Terry Foster: Deaths Of Oklahoma Children Heartwrenching (detroit.cbslocal.com)
- Praying for Oklahoma (mymorningmeditations.com)
- Pray for Oklahoma (hastywords.wordpress.com)
- The Oklahoma Standard (melmoreton89.wordpress.com)
- Veteran Reporter Breaks Down While Covering Oklahoma Tornado (gawker.com)
- After the wind (newsobserver.com)
- Oklahoma Tornado: 10 Ways to Help the Devastated Families and Children (thestir.cafemom.com)
- Images of Oklahoma tornado show its birth, aftermath (cbc.ca)
- Browns QB Weeden To Help With Oklahoma Tornado (cleveland.cbslocal.com)