My 5 Senses Right now…
Right now my five senses are very busy.
My fingers are doing their fancy little dance with the keyboard as I type this for you.
My eyes (sight) are looking at the screen, making sire my spelling and grammar are correct, and occasionally turn to watch the tv.
My ears, dainty and beautiful are listening to the sound of a couple fighting on Lifetime, because the husband had an affair with a 17 year old and the 17 year old shot the wife.
My mouth is enjoying the wonderful sweet taste of my coffee, made with nothing except regular coffee and Baileys French Vanilla Creamer.
My nose, actually itches right now lol,…from dust and pollen, all I can smell is freshly washed laundry.
I hope that you have been learning a lot about me these last few days and I really hope you are going to take this ~31 day blog challenge~
Just right click and ‘copy image url’ and start your challenge today!
- The Challengers – Last week May 28th – 31st (runit24.wordpress.com)
- 31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 6 (ramanda429.wordpress.com)
- Dunkin’ Donuts Announces Worldwide Free Donut Offer For June 7 (sys-con.com)
- 31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 6: My 5 Senses Right Now (silentwriter180.com)
- Sooo….I spaced, and didn’t finish my 31 Day Blog Challenge, so here’s Days 28-31 🙂 (amandabellaire.wordpress.com)
- ~31 Day Blogging Challenge~ DAY 5 (margodaejohnson.wordpress.com)