What’s in my handbag?
This is a weird thing to blog about.
For starters, I don’t have a handbag,..really. I have a wallet, with many many different sections in it.
Inside my wallet is my entire life.
I have my license with my Advanced Directive sticker and my organ donor sticker on it. I have five health insurance cards, one for each member of my family, my daughters school ID, two Rx discount cards, a TOPS store loyalty card, my Account Now visa debit card, my Paypal business debit card,….that is connected to my Paypal business account!
I also have coupons for groceries, about 11 cents in change, $20.00 in cash, a flash drive for pictures and documents, a mini USB cord that goes to my tablet, about 60 monopoly tickets for the monopoly game I am playing through our local TOPS grocery store, (these are extras I am giving to a friend) and about 20 business cards for our landscaping and tree business.
I think that covers everything in there. I also carry things with me that I can’t fit in there like my inhaler and phone charger.
I don’t know what this will tell you about me but it was day 8 in the blog challenge and I had to blog,..LOL.
Please join the 31 day blogging challenge!
- Money For Nothing (thefstudent.com)
- Interest Checking Account (ally.com)
- Using Your Bank Check Card/Debit Card on Vacation (ally.com)
- 31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 8: What’s in my handbag? (silentwriter180.com)
- The need for fast (instant) payments alternatives for retail. (arielolivares.wordpress.com)
- In the Beginning…. (mommy2aaj.wordpress.com)
- Prepaid Debit Cards Vs. Checking Accounts (askthemoneycoach.com)
- Get Money On Prepaid Debit Card (card2card.wordpress.com)